DASNY recently hosted a virtual panel on alternative project delivery and financing options to meet campus infrastructure needs, with a focus on recent trends in the execution and financing of energy and sustainable projects in the higher ed market. The panel featured the following voices from around the industry:
- Stephen Auton-Smith, Ernst & Young Infrastructure Advisors
- Jeffrey Pohl, Nixon Peabody
- Patrick Russell, Wells Fargo
- Matthew E. Neuringer, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Ron Herbst, Brailsford & Dunlavey
Watch the full video here.