The full Higher Education P3 “State of the Industry” report is available for download.
The report highlights Brailsford & Dunlavey’s findings from an inaugural annual survey of higher education P3 transactions. This initial State of the Industry report focuses on housing and housing-anchored mixed-use projects from B&D’s database [of higher education P3 projects] that achieved financial close from 2014 through September 2017 and were—or will be—built on university or foundation-owned land.
Findings speak to topics including:
- The movement around bundling asset classes
- Why schools are pursuing P3s–beyond just financing
- Where around the country P3 deals are closing
- What types of institutions are looking at alternative financing structures
- The future of P3s in higher ed, including “mega projects”
The report follows an initial presentation of findings by Jeff Turner at the P3 Higher Education Summit on October 2.
Download the full report here: Higher Education P3 “State of the Industry” Report (2017).